There are around 200 million motorcycles in use worldwide, or about 33 motorcycles per 1000 people. with so many motorcycle around here are the world fastest bikes. these top 10 fastest bikes in the world can accelerate at mind blowing speed. The world fastest motorcycles list includes Dodge Tomahawk,Suzuki Hayabusa,Ninja, ducati etc
World fastest bikes #1. Dodge Tomahawk
It is a Viper V-10 based motorcycle.Unlike other bikes it has four wheels and 500 horsepower engine. It forms a quadricycle and not motorcycle with two front and two back wheels. The two front wheel rotate independently, this movement is use the steer the bike. Only total ten same bikes were made all over the world and each of them was sold for a price upto $555,000.According to the specifications 0-60 mph times have been estimated at 1.75 seconds. this is the Worlds fastest bike
- Engine: 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type
- Top speed: 350 miles per hour (560 km/h)
- Power: 500 horsepower (370 kW) @ 5600 rpm (45 kW/L)
World fastest bikes #2.Suzuki Hayabusa:
It stands second in the list of fastest bikes.It’s name is directly translated from Pergerine Falcon – Japanese name.It points to the bird attributed of achieving speeds of over 200 m/h.It also refers to the predator of the Blackbird.GSX1300R was called the first generation of Hayabusa.It includes 1299 cc inline-4 liquid-cooled engine.this is second Worlds fastest bikes list.
- Engine: 1340 cc (82 cu in), 4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve
- Top Speed: 248 miles per hour (397 km/h)
- Power: 197 horsepower (147 kW) @ 6750 rpm 147kW
World fastest bikes #3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K:
It is the world’s second wheel driven motorcycle powered by a turbine engine, created by Ted McIntyreit.It’s top speed has been recorded as 227 m/ph. It has been recognized as the “Most powerful production motorcycle” by the Guinness World Records. This beast ranks third in our world fastest bikes list.
- Engine: 227 miles per hour (365 km/h)
- Top Speed: Rolls-Royce 250-C20 turbo shaft
- Power: 320 horsepower (239 kW) @ 52,000 rpm
World fastest bikes # 4.Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird:
The title of the world’s fastest production motorcycle was ripped away by this bike from the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11.It was the founding bike in the hyper sport touring niche market.This market has expanded vastly.The Blackbird has an exceptional smoothness due to dual counter balancer shaft.Despite being much smoother than other bikes it was not sold in the U.S. This beast ranks fourth in our world fastest bikes list.
- Engine: 1137cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Top Speed: 190 miles per hour (310km/h)
- Power: 114 kW (153 hp) @ 10,000 rpm
World fastest bikes #5.Yamaha YZF R1:
- Engine: Forward Inclined Parallel 4-cylinder, 20 valves, DOHC, liquid-coole
- Top Speed: 186miles per hour (297 km/h)
- Power:128.2 horsepower (95.6 kW) at 10000 rpm
World fastest bikes #6.MV Agusta F4 1000 R:
The bike was release to the market in 2006. Brembo Monobloc radial brakes was installed into the bike as upgrade.
The bike has Sachs rear shock absorber helping the bike in compression & rebound damping adjustable in high and low speed range with forged black Brembo wheels.
This is #6 on world fastest bikes list.
- Engine: liquid cooled, inline, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16 radial valves
- Top Speed: 185 mph or 299 kmph
- Power: 174 horsepower (128 kW)
World fastest bikes #7.Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R:
- Engine: 11,352 cc (82.5 cu in) 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Top Speed: 186 mph or 299 kmph
- Power: 108 kW (147 PS) @ 10,500 rpm
World fastest bikes #8. Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille:
For Aprilia, engine is built by the Austrian company Rotax.Aprilia RSV 04 from the Aprilia series is also very famous. As the name suggests, Aprilia RSV 04 was built in 2004 itself. This is #8 on world fastest bikes list.
- Engine: 998 cc 60 degree V-twin engine
- Top Speed: 175 miles per hour (281 km/h)
- Power: 105.24 kW (143.09 PS; 141.13 hp) @ 10000 rpm
World fastest bikes #9.BMW K 1200 S:
- Engine: 16 valves, 4 cylinders, DOHC, horizontal in-line, liquid cooled
- Top Speed: 174 miles per hour (278 km/h)
- Power: 164.94 horsepower (120.4 kW) @ 10250 RPM
World fastest bikes #10.Ducati 1098s:
It is manufactured by Ducati and is 1099 cc L-twin sport bike. It was announced on November 8, 2006. It claims horsepower of 160, 90.4 ft-lb torque.It weighs about 173kg.Its specifications gives the highest torque-to-weight ratio of sport bike.In case of top speed it stands at a difference of 5 mph from BMW. This is last but not the least on world fastest bikes list.
- Engine: L-twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Top Speed: 169 miles per hour (271 km/h)
- Power: 119.3 kW (160.0 bhp) @ 9750 rpm